Good news! There are actually some Christians in the world who are speaking out on behalf of Israel! The Jerusalem Summit convened, where over a thousand Christian leaders met together for the sole reason to support Israel, and made the following declarations:
We have convened this conference to reaffirm the Christian position that the Holy Land and its eternal capital, Jerusalem are the inheritance of the Jewish people forever.
We request that the implementation of the resolutions below be placed on the Christian agenda around the world.
Toward this end, the Jerusalem Summit proclaims:
- We commit to petitioning our respective governments to move their embassies to Jerusalem.
- We commit to petitioning our respective governments to stop supporting biased UN resolutions that are anti-Israel.
- We commit to petitioning our respective governments to cease funding the Palestinian Authority or to place effective restrictions on such funding to prevent its use for terror.
- The Battle for Jerusalem Has Begun
- United States supporting Hamas
- Hamas Hate Retoric
- Middle East Conflict Status 07/21/06
- Lead Codices Followup