Passover is on our heels! Therefore Shavuot is in hot pursuit! Here is a free activity download for 2013 to help your family both remember to count the omer between Passover/Pesach and Pentecost/Shavuot, as well as make it fun. I’ve created a calendar sheet and cut-n-paste “stickers” (bring your own glue stick -or- print to some crack-n-peel) to count the omer all the way to Shavuot.
Feel free to download these, print them out and use them for your family. Be sure to “Like” this page or post this link to your Facebook page as well as Tweet it to your friends so they will be able to enjoy it as well. Chag Sameach! Enjoy!
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2016 + Stickers
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2014 + Stickers
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2015 + Stickers
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2012 + Stickers
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Omer Counting Activity Sheet 5771/2011