Archaeologists working in Nazareth (the hometown of Jesus) have identified what they are claiming to be the historical home of Jesus and his family prior to his years of ministry. Out of the two first-century houses that have been discovered in Nazareth, archaeologists are saying this most recent discovery is a serious candidate to be the actual home of Jesus, based on both the archaeological findings and church tradition.
- Earliest Fragments of the Gospel of Mark Found?
- Second Temple Stone Quarry Discovered
- Qumran NOT Related to DSS Manuscripts?
- Jewish Resurrected Messiah Text Causing Buzz
- New Text of Ben Sira Found Among Cairo Geniza Fragments